Tuesday 20 March 2007

My bad!!

Laziness according to Wikipedia...
Laziness is the act of not doing things. What is considered laziness varies according to personal or societal context and magnitude. Laziness can be considered an exaggeration of the natural instinct to get healthy rest and conserve precious energy. Laziness is usually associated with procrastination. Laziness is considered by some Christians to be one of the seven deadly sins, though it is called sloth on the list. It is said that the abbreviation CBA or Cant Be Arsked originated in the UK and is now used a lot around the isles.

Ive been very lazy in regard to blogging!! im sooooooooo sorry!

I wanna just share something very briefly then im off to bed! (laziness???)

Been thinking recently of this question... 'what is God teaching you today'
Now... i love asking other people that question because i think its important that we all realise that God wants to speak to us in every moment an in every situation...
But i always struggle to ask myself it!
dead easy to challenge other people than to challenge myself.

Something he has placed on my heart recently is from john 15... 'remain/abide in me'
then he tells us how to remain in him ion order to bear fruit... 'abide in me by my words abiding in you'
Amazing revelation and truth here... READ HIS WORD TO REMAIN IN HIM.

I think that the reading of the only written series that God has ever wrote is approached these days with this apathy/laziness mentality.
We forget, we couldn't be bothered, we nearly dont care, we would rather sit on MSN myspace or Bebo than read a wee bit of Gods love letter to us... whats the craic with that!! I hate the apathy an laziness within me!!

God waken my spirit to pursue you relentlessly... consume my thoughts with you!

On a minor tangent i think ive had one of the best weekends ever... spent it with friends in Kilkeel and we had mega times of fellowship...
I remembered a game that i once played in the small hours of the morning when away with the BB...
It goes like this... u gotta fit the name of a country as subtly into a sentence as possible... ill give a few examples so you can play this sometime

CAN A DA be a ma? I RAN faster than rick this weekend, aye..IRAQed me
OMAN can i get some of that orange juice? ITALY all right on the night...
I hope you get it...
Much love
Buff

No comments: