Friday 25 May 2007

ET fone hooooome....

hey there bloggers!!
so it was my birthday on Sunday... was 24... getting over the hill now!
i got a new phone but it wasn't for a present! it was more me finding total disgust in O2 for not fixing my last phone even though i had insurance on it and also the really poor customer service! So i took out a new contract and reduced my existing contract down to the minimum tariff for the remainder of its days!!

I got the Nokia N95... its a cool phone... got loads of features that i will probably NEVER use!
heres a picture...



Its on Vodafone... pretty good tariff... 1000texts and 500 mins... with a thing called 'stop the clock.' this means that i only pay for the first 3 minutes of the call and the rest of the hour is free at the weekends and during the week in the evenings.

also found that this phone and network has better signal coverage at my house where i previously could only get signal hanging out my skylight window, under the washing line in the back garden, at the left panel of the back sliding doors and on the right hand seat of the sofa.

Another perk is that my hands free set now doesnt echo from switching the phone!
All a winner!!

happy days!

No comments: