Friday 27 February 2009

16months later!!

Hey all...

16 months ago I wrote a blog...
Thats a long time ago! I almost forgot I had this thing!

Its funny how things change... since I last blogged ive changed job, America has a new President and we are now on season 7 of 24... :):) an I got an iphone, playing in a new band, been to USA 5 times and canada once and moved out of my house onto the Lisburn Road, own a royal python, changed car 3 times...206-> landrover -> golf... 3 mates got married -> 3 more this year, going to Romania this summer, friends moved on, new friends arrive, single->GF->single again, grew a beard... twice, Got a tattoo... twice and one lip piercing...

...and in the last 16 months approx 1,290,240 young girls have been sold into the sex traffiking trade out of Cambodia and Phillipines to perverts in brothels. check out http://www.love146.org

what has changed for you in the last 16 months?
Paul

1 comment:

Ben said...

Ooooo! That's cool!
But sad about trafficking
I hereby officially welcome you to the blogging community once again!